Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Miami is beautiful

I don't know if I could ever leave this place. It has the most beautiful clouds and sky, the weather is unbeatable. It is vibrant and chaotic, but set against the calmness and beauty of the sea and palm trees it strikes a perfect balance. And there is nothing like finding sanctuary in your own home. I love my windows :)

I love my outdoor, FREE (thanks, city of Miami, for doing something right) yoga class by the bay. Yesterday this random parrot came out of nowhere and landed on a few people during class. I never could tell whether it was wild or belonged to someone as a pet, but it is the kind of thing that would only happen here.

I rode the mover home and there were 3 European tourists...I was trying to figure out where they were from and watching the mannerisms and excitement was cute. Trying to imagine what they see of this city through their eyes.

7 days.

No comments: