Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09

that's pretty cool, right? At 9:09 p.m. on 9/9/09 i was talking to Baz...at 9:09 a.m. I was sitting at my desk, most likely.

got roped in to doing fantasy draft for the boys tonight. free beer and dinner? sold. we had an atty meeting wherein I had to introduce myself -- tres shy and awkward --- its nice to see everyone again...i just wonder how long the new fun-ness will last? Ok, don't be a debbie downer. just trying to watch my lip at this point and not do or say anything stupid. sometimes I feel like I need my hand held. there are a lot of things i prefer to do by myself, but i find at work i am like ok i need someone to be with me, go with me, what are others doing kind of feeling?

tired. moving to Thailand or Peru.

No comments: