that is, I miss Thailand.
Start the big J-O-B tomorrow...what an incredible transition to be going in one door and out another. On the cusp of my career...really just savoring the moment. I am truly excited about starting...nervous...and wondering most of all how my life is about to change. And then wondering if it will really change all that much, at the core. And whether I want it to?
Are my carefree beach days and yoga classes and cooking hours going to stick around? Are they really all that carefree as it is? There is always something to stress about I suppose.
I am beginning to really see what a learning experience school is socially...wondering how that plays out into the workforce. I have spent so much time training! Bring it on!
Its funny, I've been noticing all these "job" or "new career" tips lately... such as...firm handshakes, eye contact, being respectful. All very simple things that I think make a huge difference. Curious to see my office, my secretary, my view, my cases, my co-workers. Hoping I still remember something from law school.
got the suit picked out ;)
go canes!
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment