so i let myself cry last night and today, mope around and feel sorry for myself becuase of the Brad engagement. i thought about the past and analyzed all the different ways my life could have gone. but the point is there was a beautiful sunset tonight, one of those big, orange, suns... and i had already decided that tomorrow is going to be a new day and i'm done being upset about decisions i have made regarding past relationships. it is destructive, counterproductive, exhausting, distracting and just plain silly. so as the clock turns tonight i am excited more than ever for the promise of a new day. (enter Celine Dion).
As usual, I felt what I needed to feel, let myself do it, and now i'm just plain worn out on the topic. life goes on. carpe diem. life is too short and too exciting. I mean honestly there are so many amazing things and experiences and people in my life i can't believe i actually wasted this day of my life (not to mention other people's time who were forced to listen to me complain) being so ridiculous. no mas.
15 hours ago

1 comment:
Hei!
I konw the sunset in America! Some years ago we were in Cape Code (it was summertime) and in the evening we went to the seashore to watch the sunset and I wondered, there was a lot of people, everyone had come to watch the sunset!
Here in Finland I have never seen such phenomenon people gather to look the sunset like a happening.
Post a Comment