Monday, July 13, 2009

is it really mid-july?

time is flying....

went home for the fourth of July...in midst of Bar madness right now. It really is as bad as they say, but I am doing my best to keep positive and not stress myself out so much...i'm definitely the direct cause of 90% of my stress.

not that i haven't made time for a certain new someone...a crush...distraction...that is all i am going to say. just trying not to let my head get in way of my heart.

the days have blended to weeks and now the Bar is within sight...as well as the end of it. It is such a routine, literally wake up, run, breakfast, library, lunch, library, dinner, pass time til bed, sleep, wake up. i've had a few random stress induced freak outs about random things and general stress and waking up early -- some days are a lot worse than others for some reason... i really just have to get ahold of the self-doubt because I think that is the most destructive for me.

I really hope it is just a matter of putting in the time. I'm trying my best but practice test scores can be discouraging when its been nothing but study for 6 weeks and I don't see the results i would like. but I also think that is the name of this game...at least I hope so.

its hard to come home and turn off too... like i feel guilty leaving school at 7 after having been there all day and i feel guilty messing around at home instead of reading or doing practice questions. planning my THAILAND trip is a fun distraction....I'm SO excited...

talked to work today -- start the day after Labor day...weeeee!!!

No comments: