Thursday, June 4, 2009

is this what obsession feels like?

or just puppy love? or unrequited love?

WTF I can't stop thinking about Work guy. I go back and forth between thinking this is my mind's way of being distracted from Trusts and Real Property to thinking maybe something real is going on, maybe I should talk to him, gauge things. But then rational-me thinks maybe I am in this wierd life warp called bar exam and nothing is really normal and everything is tense, myself included. So it probably isn't the best time to take my feelings seriously.

I just got this waive of fear that he is going to meet someone else. I pictured it, and the accompanying feeling, and lost all focus. That would kill me. Anyways, why am I even thinking like this? I'm just wondering if maybe i should say something to him or let him know or if I am being completely unreasonable. There are plenty of fish in the sea, right?

No comments: