so studying for the Bar this week has not been THAT bad... i think i wore myself out with the stress the past few weeks that now i am just like whatever. not whatever about the Bar, but like, whatever, I can do what I do and I feel like I am getting it.
very comparable to first year...the same kind of stress level and unknowing-ness.
I feel like i am going through a lot emotionally, mentally, relational-ly, sexually...basically just trying to process and get through the days. it is unarticulable.
..."all i ever wanted was your life...." Chili Peppers...
So I just realized it is mid-june. That's so crazy. One of my best friends from high school is on her second marriage in a few weeks. I can remember when one year into her first, she asked me to be her divorce lawyer. I haven't had my first. so crazy how myspace and facebook etc. let you keep up with everyone's life. Amazing how perceptions and interpretations of marriage change and evolve as much as with your own experience as with everyone else's.
still talking to DJ. still concerns about emotional attachment yet somehow it is fitting. learning daily to live in the moment. Back to zero. Thailand in 1.5 months.
I feel like trolling memory lane...
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment