no way!!!! Craziness...I feel so restless...but in a good way....next weekend I am going to NY to see DJ...weee....I have a trip booked tomorrow to Portland, but I am 85% cancelling it...I like traveling alone and all but I really shouldn't spend all the money and my wrist is sprained and that's kind of a pain to deal with while traveling. Staying in a hostel while trying to keep infection at bay is not cool. Will have time to travel later...go in style next time. I dunno, all these justifications but I just kind of don't feel like going any more.
Yesterday I drove up to Ft. Lauderdale to meet up with this guy I met in Costa Rica. he lives north a little bit but was down for work. We had beers on the water up there... very pretty and a new place to explore. It is so fun meeting people and having little random adventures like that. I put on my Ipod, was on the phone with DJ while going to meet Costa guy...something about it feels wrong yet that is the beauty of being young and single I suppose. I am so excited for NY trip... he lives up in the Hamptons so I am actually kind of excited to not be in the city but see a different part of the area.
it is amazing everything that has happened and changed over the past three years. life has been so good, and I've gotten to experience so much of it. All while living in paradise. Law school was definitely the right choice for me, let's just hope the career turns out to be as well!
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment