Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Haitian Mangoes

I just had one for breakfast, and was transported back to the beach in Montezuma, where Michi tought us how to eat the juciest mango in the world with our hands and mouth. What a beautiful time in all of our lives, and I am so so so thankful for that wonderful trip. We were all at our wits end with men and came together to make each other stronger. Since we have been back, I know Rebs has met a guy and is taking it by the reigns, and I am very happy where I"m at with guys (guy:DJ) too. I feel like I am finally strong enough again to be wise about it, but still give way to my feelings. I know that I am in a place where my life is about to change incredibly, and I am cherishing and trying to grasp the significance of every single moment.

I still cannot believe I am done with law school. Like, I have a law degree. Strange. Well I still have one exam and graduation, but the reality of it is really astounding and exciting. I don't get people that hate law school or are unhappy with their choice -- look at what you are getting! It is something to be so thankful for and proud of. I can't wait (well, I can) for graduation...to see all my family and be around loved ones. We are doing a beach barbeque and there is a reception at school for families.

Then, the Bar...dun dun dun dun....ahhhh!!!

No comments: