14 hours ago
Monday, April 6, 2009
boop a doop
hanging out today, as my last six weeks of freedom dwindles before my very eyes. i have a nice two week stretch at the end of classes before exams, for which i am searching for ideas to fill my time. i thought of going abroad or to Panama with this guy that I met in Costa Rica...but nothing was feeling quite right. Then it occured to me that I've never been to Portland...I kind of want to go out there, drive around the mountains and coast, take yoga, hike, camp, etc. Looks like it would be a solo trip, maybe Dust coming up for a few days. I asked DJ about it but he dismissed it...but i am ok with it being solo. I think it will really help me clear my head before studying for the bar and I am just in the mood for a random adventure....i don't want to deal with a language barrier, it would be relatively cheap, its beautiful, there've gotta be chill people out there, and i'm sure the food/drink is amazing. I mean who takes off to Oregon for a week by herself? IS that strange? I really enjoyed traveling in Europe alone but this is a longer time...and camping? Alone? really? kind of wierd. I guess once I get past that thought I will go through with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment