has occured. I finally thought of a name that I like, so here goes. Viva Journey.
Starbucks is such a strange place. I went in today on my way to campus after deciding against fighting the lines at the local JAP convention center/campus branch of our beloved coffee maker. (Well, I ended up fighting anyway for my hot chocolate...). The guy behind the counter was super sweet and easy to flirt with...so I did...and had myself a free hazlenut latte. Then talked to a former potential priest about the randomness of life and the beauty in everyday, small things.
I love the Stacks...for some reason it is comforting to be among cinderblocks with my hot chocolate and books. And blogger is always such a fun distraction.
I decided I'm going to talk to CPW. I am tired of hating him and it is wearing me down, I realized. The time for closure has come. This is going to be the year of me having emotions and taking risks and doing what I feel. No more repression. No more wondering what if.
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment