i just like too many men... i like about 5 guys at the moment on different levels and for different reasons. maybe more. i think i have an addiction. but i don't know how to STOP. and I don't know if i WANT to stop. I'm having a blast...it is challenging...i'm learning a lot about myself, and strangely, relationships. or at least i think i am. i am learning whatever it is i think i want to know. like what i won't be able to tolerate, and what i will when Mr. Right finally does make his grand appearance.
I need someone who can take my ridiculousness and believe in me and understand it and break the rules with me, but not all the time. he needs to support me, but let me support him too. let me take care of him. he needs to understand my moods and my interests, but i want him to have his own too. he needs to believe in something. he needs to want to travel, but with me :o)
Warz and i discussed the honeymoon stages of relationships last night. see, i am ADDICTED to them. I love honeymoons. I love weekend trips and visits and flings and first, second and third dates. I keep telling myself that I just have not met the right guy yet...but part of me wonders if an internal change is required...but in the meantime i'm having a blast...if it ain't broke don't fix it?
oh, and i am LOVING the Eagles lately.
I just had a flashback of the summer I was in Breckinridge with my parents and met one of the guys working at the hotel for the summer...totally made out with him in his summer cottage after going to an outdoor Skynrd concert and drinking cheap wine. ahhh youth.
14 hours ago

2 comments:
Doesn't sound like a problem to me, per se. Keep on exploring and learning about yourself, however you decide to do it.
There isn't any wrong way.
I was the "kissing bandit" in college. I earned a reputation for promiscuity because I kissed too many people. It's not that I slept around. I, too, loved the honeymoon phase.
And there's not a damn thing wrong with that!
You'll know it's the right one when it's always the honeymoon phase. And I know what I'm talking about because my damn parents are the most disgusting honeymooners ever!
Post a Comment