Wednesday, January 14, 2009

so much to do

so little time. shaping up to be a busy weekend... my first ENGAGEMENT PARTY...friends who just got engaged after 3.5 months of dating....when it's love, it's love, and my relationships tend to fizzle about that time. But WOW. that's just craziness. What's the rush? Anyway so there's that...then some other party downtown...Friday night dinner at Asia de Cuba and Saturday open at this point...either Shakespeare in the Park and/or the circus (yeahhaaahh) and Sunday dinner party or Shakespeare.

I felt like a housewife today. Had coffee with Mich, lunch with work friends, cleaned house, went to yoga, and generally had a great day. Now I am antsy to go out but wtf I guess I have no one to go out with AND i know I should save energy and sanity for the weekend which promises to be busy.

School? yeah...still trying to figure out my schedule but shaping up to be cool...

Went to Tobacco Road today...hands down the BEST pulled pork sandwich in Miami. Amazing. Sketchy, seedy, wooden, stale, busy, ancient and amazing.

No comments: