oh ohoh...cue Ace of Base. Why is MLK weekend always so much fun? Last night went to Seggafredo and Set...started talking to some random, ended up having him pay for our cab ride home, got in my bed, he slept on the floor, I woke up and the apartment was trashed and there was food everywhere and he was gone...my camera is MIA too. there were tons of cute guys out last night and it was just a really fun, random night as they have been lately. I'm in a good mindset for it. I know how I get...go really hard for awhile, wear out, get depressed, chill. repeat.
i feel like every weekend of the semester is already taken up with something...its just coming and going so fast and then there is graduation and Bar study -- YUCK!!!!
le sigh. time for yoga.
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment