Saturday, April 2, 2016

Bliss

End of the first quarter of 2016!  Crazy... at lot has transpired and of course I become so bogged down (in a good way) with life that I forget to record it.

We are under contract on a two-flat and moving forward.  Should close in a few more weeks and then start a major construction project... the  numbers are scary but I trust my husband to manage it and we are really excited about the possibilities... having a rental/MIL unit or even doing Air BNB and seeing how the neighborhood (Avondale) is changing and growing yet still charming and ethnic and old.

Pilates -- i am OBSESSED.  I am absolutely so happy that I signed up for the class.  I met one really great gal in particular and friendly with others... it is so amazing to have access to studios all over the city to train friends and practice myself... I am surprised somewhat to find that I love teaching nearly as much as I love practicing so it has been really great.  i'm just going with the flow as to where it leads... they have not been totally clear about what will happen when the class is over, but I am hoping that maybe I can train in exchange for unlimited access to the studios, or whatever.  Everyone asks if I want to open my own studio... yes... maybe... I'm just going with the flow and will see what doors open and opportunities present themselves.  right now I am just really happy with it and enjoying learning and having a fun, productive, social yet personal hobby.

Work is good...we had a good quarter and things seem to be on an upswing with my bank client. Deals are trickling in and hopefully we will get more after a presentation we are doing this week.

I was asked to join the board of a networking group that I am in and am strongly considering it... just keep on keeping on...can't stop won't stop I guess!  life is really exciting right now with lots of fun things happening.  feeling extremely blessed and fulfilled.

In three weeks we go to Sonoma/Dry Creek Valley with both sets of parents for a wine festival which should just be incredible and entertaining.

My goal for next year, maybe 2018, will be to get real estate license.  I can't believe I never set true goals in my younger years...that practice has changed my life.

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: