Saturday, April 30, 2016

February 6, 2012

I just read a post from this date where I said I was thinking about getting my Pilates certification!  How funny that almost four years to the day was the first day of my training class!  I love it!

I am also a little heartbroken that I have less than half of a "year in review" post saved in my drafts for 2009.  It stops at April, which is right before I met my hubby, or actually the month that I met him the first time!  I talk about how I am going to come back to it, but I don't.  It is really interesting to read my state of mind that first few months of that year before graduating law school and embarking on "life"....so free, careless, yet apprehensive and wanting all those trappings of adult life at the same time... talking about being sad on New Years' and hoping against hope the next year would bring "good things"... obviously the man of my dreams is what I meant...and it did!  Amazing.  I am going to go check my old blog, maybe I finished off the post there but that wouldn't really make sense.

No comments: