Sunday, January 3, 2016

Oops.  I missed yesterday.  We had a great day of cleaning house/organizing, etc. and I prepped a ton of healthy food that felt great.  Met up with new friend for coffee.  Feeling healthier already.  Happy and excited for a new year and looking forward to work tomorrow and getting caught up on being completely lazy and gluttonous for a few weeks -- but totally needed it.  Can't wait to see what 2016 has in store!  We are working on planning trips to Miami, Bahamas, Europe and Sonoma...as a friend posted on Instagram a large world map and said....everyone else is busy having babies, I am planning my next trip.  It was encouraging and reminded me it just is not our time yet.  Meanwhile, we'll travel and love life!  Went to a new Saturday morning kickboxing class on a whim and actually really liked it (glad I avoided the overcrowded early January gym floor!)

Today was more shopping for healthy food (being good is a full time job!) and more making more healthy food and watching the Hawks game.  Slept in and made baked oatmeal then ran errands.  Nothing too exciting.  Dreading waking up early (that's not really me) as I have finally gotten used to sleeping to 8 or later over the last few lazy weeks.  Don't know why I have been so hard on my self during the holidays about eating bad, skipping workouts, etc. etc. as I feel rejuvenated and excited now and can hopefully undo the damage.  Weigh-in:  137.2 and we got "before" pictures on the phone -- yipes!

Bring it, 2016!


No comments: