Saturday, May 2, 2009

Craigslist and learning about people

So, I find myself in the Hamptons at DJ's moms house. She turns out to be legitimately cool...and I definitely see where he comes from. Something strange about meeting one's parents so early in the game.

He met me at the airport and I ate at a buffet style, cash only place in Queens. We were too cash poor; he had taco bell. Rode the LIRR and watched the working class meld into million dollar Westport mansions.

We went for a hike down the street and looked out to the ocean, after a nap, heavy petting, and some talks.

This guy his mom met on Craigslist comes over and we barbeque. I make pigs in a blanket, there are hot dogs and apple pie. Astronaut farmer and he had to leave to work as a bouncer at a sweet 16. Yes, I want to see craigslist guy's hundreds of pictures of the underwater world of the Phillipines.

Where am I and how did I get here? I love it.

No comments: