Thinking of spending my birthday weekend in Miami - haven't ever been. I know we haven't chatted in a while, but I'd be most grateful if you'd send me some info about your lovely city... where the hell do I stay? Rental car? What's the dealio?Thanks love!
Talk to me, Goose! Our birthday's are a day apart, if I recall.Anyway, could use your advice!
HAPPY BELATED! Today's my day... if I recall, yesterday was yours.Perhaps we'll have an unexpected and awkward meeting in Miami this weekend! Somehow, though, that seems completely impossible. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thinking of spending my birthday weekend in Miami - haven't ever been. I know we haven't chatted in a while, but I'd be most grateful if you'd send me some info about your lovely city... where the hell do I stay? Rental car? What's the dealio?
Thanks love!
Talk to me, Goose! Our birthday's are a day apart, if I recall.
Anyway, could use your advice!
HAPPY BELATED! Today's my day... if I recall, yesterday was yours.
Perhaps we'll have an unexpected and awkward meeting in Miami this weekend!
Somehow, though, that seems completely impossible. :)
Post a Comment