Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Feeling crummy!

Sucks!  I've literally had a cough and sore throat since before Christmas.  It hasn't been enough to really keep me down, which is kind of the worst part, because I kept just going about life, working out, running around, working on the house, and now almost a month later I am still coughing and sore throat-y.  Finally yesterday I said enough, stayed inside, made chicken noodle soup from scratch and was generally lazy and a waste of life.  today I had a hearing so I went to that and a luncheon and then came home and got in bed where I am now.  Working, but sprawled out and in sweats.  I guess it is a good reminder to slow down sometimes, and forces me to do that, because otherwise I can't stand it.  Feeling helpless and guilty because Hubby is building kitchens by himself and I'm not so sick to be fever and throwing up and not moving, but sick enough to annoy the crap out of me.  Reminder of how  my body needs some love and rest, I guess.  ugh.

No comments: