are getting so close...I have so much joy and feel so incredibly blessed and happy to be getting to experience every new thing that I do each day. I'm sure three, four years ago I could never have imagined all the blessings that come each day...hearing about friends and family receiving their invitations, finding out who is coming, looking forward to the shower and bachelorette parties, and getting to marry this incredible man that has brought me so much happiness at at the end of it is the icing on the cake.
Speaking of which, we are in the midst of "cake tasting" which is totally awesome...as I guess I always imagined. I don't know what I really ever thought about my wedding, but I doubt I ever dreamed that I would find a man who was into it too. I also never thought I would be into it...but it is so totally the kind of thing you only get to experience once, like graduation or your first kiss that you just have to breathe in every single second of it to the fullest.
I just spent a weekend away at a conference and made an interesting contact for a possible future position. We shall see. Right now my focus is on getting to Australia (or anywhere else) with my baby....also thinking about getting my Pilates certification...because I haven't spent enough money on my education yet....right...
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment